Tuesday 16 March 2010

One of those days


Somewhere, there is a girl who is going to know me even better than I know myself

That will know what I need to hear and can do it with just looking to my eyes.

That needs me as much as I need her,

That knows how to take care of herself but wants me to take care of her.

Hay en algún lugar una chica que me conocerá mejor aun de lo que me conozco yo

Que sabrá que decirme en el momento justo y decírmelo con solo mirarme a los ojos

Que me necesitará tanto como la necesitaré yo.

Que sabrá cuidarse sola, pero que querrá que la cuide yo.



I am just an ordinary guy looking for an ordinary girl to spend my life with.

Soy un chico normal, buscando una chica normal con la que pasar el resto de su vida



This is the result of one of those days, you know. :)

Este es el resultado de uno de esos días, ya sabes, :)



I hope you like the pictures I took, ;)


2 comments:

Pequeña Lil said...

Que lindo...:)

theanchor.tk said...

muchas gracias lil, ;P